Sunday, May 26, 2013

What am I really good at ?!?!

Writing a Story today !! 
Gotta be "creative" !!
There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads...afraid, confused, without a roadmap. I am having that moment right now and i don't know what to do. I thought i am good at writing and could do something big in the near future (which seemed so bright at that time). I was having doubts about my career as a programmer but it is more fun than writing, now that i've understood. Why all of a sudden writing seems so depressing and not the kind of thing i would do for a living. May be its the peer pressure, cause people around me are overwhelmed. I can't take criticism, true, but i didn't know that i can't even handle compliments. I am afraid that I will not be able to write anymore, good or bad doesn't matter. It's been months since i blogged last. Writing used to make me feel good and light-hearted when i poured my heart out there. I didn't care and it didn't matter what the world thinks. 
So this is how it all ends, all the hype, all the praises, all the admiration, all for nothin'. Its hard to say goodbye to writing. I need a ray of hope, somethin' to get me outta my misery, somethin' that would help me believe in myself and that somethin' is a miracle !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Profane, vulgar, obscene, abusive, or racist language, or adult comments would be removed !!!