Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Grandfather...My Ideal !!!

if there was a perfect man on earth that i know of  was indeed my Grandfather.....he left me and this world about a month back...i didn't even get to see or talk to him for the last time...i don't have words to tell how i feel right now or felt when i heard about this.....still can't b'lieve he's gone....a person who cared about everyone...a person with principles....genuine in every sense....i still remember the last time when i talked to him....had seen a dream about him....he was happy and healthy and we were all happy with him...lil' did i know that he's gonna be sick after that....every time i talked to him on the phone....he told me not to be stressed or tensed....free my mind and enjoy to the fullest....how could i possibly know that he's gonna leave me soon...

i still remember when i was a kid he used to sing me lullaby so that i sleep....i still hear his voice in my dreams sometimes....still feel myself cryin' in my dream at times...his words echoin' in my ears...now that he has gone i feel an empty space....so many things we had to do together....so many words were left unspoken....!!!!!

he was great Muslim and b'lieve me if i inherit even 10%  of his qualities....i would be the most luckiest girl on earth....before he died he made a will.....long time ago....and distributed to some relatives and acquaintances  so when he dies people follow that...

Note : i can't translate all this in English....if you don't get anythin' ask me in person... 


it was nothin' but a request to follow what Islam says.....not that Kashmiri trend where people create an event of gettin' together in someone's death...no offence...but it really does hurt when they forget about the death and get busy in preparin'/eatin' wazwan(kashmiri dishes) and talkin' / gossipin' about other people .....while they should be prayin' to God...!!


No words to describe how much i MISS you Abajan
May Allah SWT grant you a place in Jannat-ul-Firdous .....Aameen !!!!

1 comment:

Profane, vulgar, obscene, abusive, or racist language, or adult comments would be removed !!!